Divorce & Custody Mediation ~ Effective Alternative to Litigation
Divorce can be a life changing transition, which is complex, unfamiliar and stressful. At Sano & Associates, we are dedicated to providing you an opportunity to reach a mutually agreeable solution that is best for the both of you and most importantly, for your children, without the adversarial process that impacts families and children.
Divorce & Custody Mediation offers an effective and confidential alternative to avoid the expense, time, stress and hostilities of court proceedings. An experienced Family Law Attorney will assist you as a neutral intermediary during a confidential settlement discussion. At Sano & Associates, we work closely with a team of highly and specially trained legal, psychological and financial professionals who can supports you in evaluating your options, evaluating your goals and exploring ways of reaching agreements that create a win/win situation that can not be achieved in most litigated divorces.
Let us assist you in focusing on the transitioning family unit to achieve a settlement that best meets the specific needs of both of you and your children without the underlying threat of contested litigation.
DIVORCE & CUSTODY MEDIATION (For Self-Represented Parties): $4,600
- Initial three-way consultation (typically about 1.5 hours) to asses the parties' agreements and disagreements.
- Preparation of all required judicial council forms (Petition, Response, and Request for Judgment, etc.) except for Schedule of Assets and Debts (form F-142) and Income and Expense Declaration (form FL-150). These two forms must be completed by the parties.
- Drafting of Marital Settlement Agreement and notary fees.
- Final signing session (typically about 1.5 hours).
INITIAL CONSULTATION: In-Person $300/90 min.
- Initial consultations require an appointment and both spouses must participate in the initial consultation.
- Execution of a retainer agreement is not required at that time, while our discussion remains strictly confidential.
- Should you decide to retain our services, $300 will be credited towards your mediation fees.