Estate Planning: We will help you plan your future.
- Living Trust
- Living Will (Advance Healthcare Directive)
- Durable Power of Attorney
Initial Legal Consultation: By-Phone $75 or In-Person $100During your initial legal consultation, we will discuss your situation
and design a customized estate plan that is suited to your specific needs.
Initial consultations require an appointment. All initial consultations are conducted in person or by phone and are limited to 45 minutes with a non-refundable fee. Execution of a retainer agreement is not required at that time, while our discussion remains strictly confidential.
Contact us to schedule your appointment for an initial consultation.
Durable Power of Attorney Over Asset & Advance Healthcare Directives
Stand Alone Will (Includes Durable Power of Attorney Over Asset & Advance Healthcare Directive)
| Revocable Living Trust |
(Includes Durable Power of Attorney Over Asset, Advance Healthcare Directive, and Pour Over Will for each spouse, consultations, notary fees, and Estate Plan Organizer ™)
|Travel fee (for meeting & signing outside our offices: City of San Diego; North County SD)||$120 + mileage|
|Travel fee (for meeting & signing outside our offices: East County SD, South County SD, Orange County)||$240 + mileage|
Notary Service: $10 per signature
- California Notaries Public are commissioned by the Secretary of State as a public officer qualified and bonded under the laws of a particular jurisdiction for the performance of notarial acts.
- We provide notarial services by appointment only.
We provide linguistically and culturally accurate translations between English and Japanese. We specialize in translation of legal documents, such as: contracts, licensing agreements, and various pleadings. Legal documents are translated by a native Japanese attorney licensed to practice law in California and New York, who understands the legal terminology in both Japanese and English.
We also provide Japanese/English translations of non-legal documents and proofreading services.
- Translation of form documents such as family registry, certificates, tax forms, etc. are $50 per page. For other translations, contact us for an estimate.
- Additional $25 fee will apply to rush requests.